Nomination Process & Criteria
Every year we invite nominations from educational institutions across the world. If you believe that your institution has achieved excellence in the education sector by imparting quality & meaningful education to its students which has helped in transforming their lives and has contributed fairly towards the education sector and the community then your institution definitely deserves to be in the race of winning this prestigious title. We recommend you to complete the nomination form listed on our website and submit your nomination today.
Which institutions can Nominate?
- Any institution regardless of its size, field of operation, public or private, is free to nominate itself. We are committed to recognize the frontrunners in all kinds of niches, from well-established institutions to the ones working out of the spotlight in various parts of the world. For this reason, we have created a number of different categories, making it possible to every deserving institution to get the recognition due to them.
- We also support third party nominations. Any associate to your institution, educationist, industry expert or leader, etc. who believe that your institution has the potential to win this title can nominate your institution. But at the same time we strongly advise that if you are nominating another institution, please do inform them as when we approach them, no conflicts arise at that time.
By nominating them you would be bestowing on them a great opportunity to shine on a global education platform."
What is the Nomination and Winner's Registration Fee?
- You don’t have to pay any nomination fee to nominate your institution. In case your institution gets selected as a winner for the World’s Education Excellence Award, you will have to pay a fee for registration and the usage of logo as fixed by the jury. The fees is US $ 1000. By paying this mandatory fee, the winner can register and use the logo for tenure of 1 year.
- Our team will duly notify the winners so that they can complete all the registration formalities on time.
In order to register and participate, all the winners must fill & submit the registration e- form via logging in on our website & make the payment of the registration fee through electronic bank transfer. The registration & the Logo usage rights fee for one year has been fixed by the jury for US $ 1000 (One Thousand US Dollars).
Payment of registration fee is mandatory for all winners without exception. The fee charged includes the cost of the research & evaluation process conducted in order to select the institutions and this contribution made by you empower us to carry on this process and give you the best global institutions each year.
Please login to our website www.worldseducationexcellenceawards.com for completing & submitting your registration e- form. For making the payment please refer to the following bank details: The WIRE TRANSFER is to be made in favour of "BERKSHIRE MEDIA LLC", U.S. Bank A/c No.: 157519313512, Swift Code: USBKUS44IMT, Routing Number: 122235821, Bank Branch: U.S. Bank, Wire Transfer Department, PO Box 64830, St. Paul, MN 55164-0830, USA.
Please Note: The registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
CAREFULLY READ THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION:
- Berkshire Media LLC, USA, invites nominations through emails and social media platforms advertising.
- Only those institutions can nominate, which have a valid registration and operation in their country of origin or have valid registration and operation in any other country/countries other than their country of origin.
- Please fill the form in the English Language. (We request you to proofread your matter for typing or grammatical errors).
- To qualify for the Jury Level Evaluation, the institutions need to meet the minimum criteria as per the parameters stated by the research team.
- The information shared by the nominees should be relevant, accurate and precise to allow the research team to have a better understanding of the institution and its operations. The clearer the nomination form will be, the better the chances will be for you to qualify for the next evaluation process.
- Do not provide any irrelevant or unnecessary details. Give answers to the questions that are asked and in a concise manner.
- The nomination form which will provide false or incomplete information shall be subject to direct disqualification without any prior notice.
- Nominations once filed, cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- The nominated institution, if selected as winner will have to pay the registration and the logo usage rights fee without exception.